Let us praise God for:
· Giving us a home on earth and reserving a home for us in heaven.
· His love and mercy, protection and provision.
Let us pray for:
· Love for our loving and merciful God.
· Genuine love between spouses, true love between parents and children.
· Patience in the home and godly endurance within self.
· Faith for every need and absolute obedience to God’s Word.
· Divine provision for every need and increase in power of prayer and praise.
· Divine favour and supplies for the families.
· Promotion, success and understanding amongst our family members.
· Salvation of unsaved family members, relatives and friends.
Let us pray against:
· Captivities, yokes and problems against us.
· Sicknesses, diseases, infirmities and negative influences of in-laws and poverty.
· Generation and ancestral curses, waywardness in children and spirit of disobedience.
· Stinginess of either spouse and fighting and quarrelling at home.
“Call upon Me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me” (Psalm 50:15).
How precious also are Your thoughts towards us, O God! How great is the sum of them. If we should count them, they would be more in number than the sand. When we wake, we are still with You. Thank you Lord for all your love and mercy in Jesus’ name Amen!
Remember that you are loved and appreciated, Remain blessed and rapturable, Yours to reach this generation with the Gospel,
Dr. Daniel. O.C
DEEPER LIFE CHRISTIAN CENTRE, SINGAPORE
DLCC Internet Ministry